(1) Height: Your height is a key measurement in making sure your kilt outfit looks at its best and as it should on your overall figure.
(2) Collar Size: A tape measure should be loosely placed around the neck to measure your neck size. You should be able to fit 2 fingers inside the tape measure.
(3) Chest Size: Place the measuring tape around your back, under your armpits (with arms down) across the broadest part of your chest to take this measurement.
(4) Arm Length: Put on a comfortable well fitted dress jacket and measure from the middle of the shoulder seam down to just below the wrist bone.
(5) Kilt Waist Size: The tape measure should be placed around the waist (naval or tummy button) you should then breathe out and relax and take this measurement.
(6) Kilt Drop: Once the waist is measured accurately you then need to measure the length of your kilt. Move the tape measure 4 inches to the side of your naval and measure to the middle of the knee.
(7) Shoe Size: Supply your shoe size for those snuggly fitted Ghillie Brogues.
All children should be re-measured 6 weeks before the wedding/event. Any adults who feel they may have lost or gained weight should re-submit their measurements or give us a call to discuss.
Amazing service from Kilts4U in East Kilbride. We hired 7 kilts for our wedding in May in the Spirit of Loch Tay Tartan. Everyone commented on how smart the kilts looked and the quality of them was great. Any time we had to go into the shop for an appointment/fitting the service was always brilliant and communication has been great throughout. Would highly recommend and would use again for kilt hire.
A repeat visit for the Duffy clan and it was an absolute delight. My husband set Lee the challenge of trying to identify our tartan…and he didn’t let us down. I now have one happy husband to join my 3 happy sons. Fabulous kilts, amazing people, faultless service. Thank you Lee.
Fantastic service from start to finish. John & Scott helped organise a last minute full kilt hire for my 10 year old son within the week. Everything fitted perfectly and the guys were so helpful. I was clueless about how it should be worn but the video on their YouTube really helped. They made it all very easy and kept in touch. Thank you and I’ll see you again in February. Highly recommend Kilts 4 U East Kilbride
Would highly recommend!! 5 star. Service was fabulous made our day perfect!
5 star service from start to finish. Kilt choice is fantastic with a range of unique kilts that are not available in other kilt hire places. When we went to collect hubbie's kilt the young lad (sorry I didn't get his name) went through everything with my hubbie to make sure it all fitted ok, talking him through how to dress on the day. Would defo recommend and we will definitely use again for kilt hire. 👏🏻🏴⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Had a great experience with kilts4u hillington shop. They made everything so easy and were always so helpful and easy to talk to whenever we had a query or a worry. Quality of kilt was great and instruction video helped us all out!
We hired our wedding party kilts from the Hillington branch and they were fantastic from start to finish. Would 100% recommend them and will definitely use them again, coming from Fife it was worth the travel to get such a lovely kilt and brilliant customer service. Thank you
Thanks to everyone at Kilts4U for all the help when organising our wedding. Such an amazing choice of kilts. There was a few amendments and a pandemic in between all our wedding changes and everything was dealt with amazingly. Scott, who we dealt with was so professional and friendly. The kilts were lovely and everyone looked so handsome. Definitly recommend Kilts 4 U to anyone getting married x
Chloe at the newly opened Prestwick shop was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. Great quality kilts and despite moving shops and all the chaos that could have brought, everything still went smoothly. Would recommend.
My now husband has an amazing experience in your East Kilbride store with the help of Scott. Scott made the whole process easy enjoyable and stress free! Scott made sure the groom stood out in our special day and we have received the best compliments about the kilts since the day! So thank you Scott and thank you kilts4u😃 (Tartan is spirit of loch tay)
The best in the business by MILES! Staff are all very friendly and to say they go over and above is an understatement. First class service and quality.