(1) Height: Your height is a key measurement in making sure your kilt outfit looks at its best and as it should on your overall figure.
(2) Collar Size: A tape measure should be loosely placed around the neck to measure your neck size. You should be able to fit 2 fingers inside the tape measure.
(3) Chest Size: Place the measuring tape around your back, under your armpits (with arms down) across the broadest part of your chest to take this measurement.
(4) Arm Length: Put on a comfortable well fitted dress jacket and measure from the middle of the shoulder seam down to just below the wrist bone.
(5) Kilt Waist Size: The tape measure should be placed around the waist (naval or tummy button) you should then breathe out and relax and take this measurement.
(6) Kilt Drop: Once the waist is measured accurately you then need to measure the length of your kilt. Move the tape measure 4 inches to the side of your naval and measure to the middle of the knee.
(7) Shoe Size: Supply your shoe size for those snuggly fitted Ghillie Brogues.
All children should be re-measured 6 weeks before the wedding/event. Any adults who feel they may have lost or gained weight should re-submit their measurements or give us a call to discuss.
From start to finish our experience with Kilts 4 U has been amazing. They were extremely friendly, organized and on top of everything ensuring we didn’t miss any ordering deadlines for our wedding. The kilts arrived safely in the USA packaged very carefully and surpassed our expectations. They are so beautiful and well made. Well worth the cost and time spent anxiously waiting. I bought a special waterproof mascara and eyeliner for fear of crying like a baby when I see my husband and our son in them on my wedding day. Thank you so much for everything. Will highly recommend you to everyone we know and will share pics as they roll in.
Just had our wedding and could not thank Kilts 4 U Hillington enough. Their staff were extremely helpful and could not do enough to make sure everything was perfect. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you to everyone at the Hillington branch who helped us with our kilts for our wedding. My husband and son looked amazing and the staff did everything they could to help us, even when we were putting the kilt on wrong and thinking it didn’t fit! Thanks so much again xx
They are friendly nothings a problem they managed to kit out my whole wedding without a hitch all 18 kilts there quality is second to none x
Fantastic service, friendly staff and will be using again that’s for sure! Highly recommend x
Hired 12 kilts from here for our wedding and couldn't recommend enough. Received excellent service from start to finish and the kilts looked great on the day!
Excellent service staff are so helpful and an amazing selection. Thanks again for making my daughters wedding perfect.
Overall I cannot sing my praises high enough of this place. The level of service, the quality of the finished product, the attention to detail when making the outfit and the customer service is literally the best I have ever received in any place I have ever visited. I will definitely be recommending this place to everyone.
I would just like to thank everyone at Kilts 4 u Hillington, the service I received was fantastic. the help I received on picking a Kilt package for a wedding in Budapest was second to none. Also the quality of the outfits from Shoes to Kilt was exceptional. The lady who measured me up got it spot on, the whole outfit fitted perfectly and was very comfortable to wear. I would strongly recommend Kilts 4 u to anyone that's looking to hire Kilts of superb design and quality, thanks again.
The service from start to finish was incredible. Kathryn and the team are superstars. Everything happened as they said it would and the selection and quality of kilts are incredible. It has been a pleasure so much so I am thinking of going back for a made to measure next year.
We visited Kilts 4 U after meeting them at the SECC. We decided to have a bespoke kilt made and the service from start to finish was exceptional. The staff were friendly, helpful and we were never rushed in to making any decisions. We would definitely recommend them.