(1) Height: Your height is a key measurement in making sure your kilt outfit looks at its best and as it should on your overall figure.
(2) Collar Size: A tape measure should be loosely placed around the neck to measure your neck size. You should be able to fit 2 fingers inside the tape measure.
(3) Chest Size: Place the measuring tape around your back, under your armpits (with arms down) across the broadest part of your chest to take this measurement.
(4) Arm Length: Put on a comfortable well fitted dress jacket and measure from the middle of the shoulder seam down to just below the wrist bone.
(5) Kilt Waist Size: The tape measure should be placed around the waist (naval or tummy button) you should then breathe out and relax and take this measurement.
(6) Kilt Drop: Once the waist is measured accurately you then need to measure the length of your kilt. Move the tape measure 4 inches to the side of your naval and measure to the middle of the knee.
(7) Shoe Size: Supply your shoe size for those snuggly fitted Ghillie Brogues.
All children should be re-measured 6 weeks before the wedding/event. Any adults who feel they may have lost or gained weight should re-submit their measurements or give us a call to discuss.
Had my Cairngorm Blue bespoke kilt made for my wedding in March this year. Couldn't be happier with the quality of the kilt, and the service I received (special thanks to Pamela & Catherine) was absolutely excellent from start to finish!! I will not hesitate in recommending Kilts 4 U - thanks again.
can't thankyou enough, you made us so welcome can't wait to pick it up in time for my daugthers Wedding in May x
We loved our kilts and would highly recommend you to any bride and groom in the future
We would like to thank Kilts 4 U for outstanding customer service.
Only kilts 4 u were able to offer the particular kilt tartan and light grey waistcoats and jackets my son had his heart set on for his wedding day.
We had an amazing experience with Kilts4U for our wedding. The staff were always so helpful and very knowledgable, nothing was too much hassle for them and the kilts were fantastic.
With a party of our size we were expecting a few hiccups but you went above and beyond to ensure we were happy. Highly recommend and we will definitely be back...
Our kilts were great and the staff at the Dumbarton Road store were amazing from start to finish.. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to get a kilt
Delightful staff who are extremely helpful and polite, service was second to none and best of all - was complimented over and over again at my brothers wedding.